Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:52:21 GMT
From:      Marty Cawthon <mrc@ChipChat.com>
To:        herbm@chicago.angus.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can I get the file on or to put on a CD

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Herb R Mauritz II wrote:

>Can I get the file's on or to put on a CD instead of setting up with ftp?
>
>Herb R Mauritz II
>MIS Purchasing Coordinator
>ANGUS Chemical Company

  I recommend that you puchase the CD-ROM set from http://www.freebsdmall.com
or from http://www.cdrom.com  (Walnut Creek CDROM).

  The (4) CD-ROM set is very convenient to use for installations,
it is priced very inexpensively ($39.95), and delivery is pretty quick.

  You can also subscribe for only $24.95/release, and you will automatically
get each set of CD-ROMs as they are available.

  Besides the convenience, the price you pay helps to support ongoing efforts
to develop and promote FreeBSD.

  You can also buy Greg Lehey's book "The Complete FreeBSD" including the CD-ROMs
at many technical bookstores.

  Also the "FreeBSD Power Pak" is available from FreeBSDMall.com (also www.cdrom.com)
and at local computer stores.  I bought one from ComUSA, and have seen it for sale
at Borders Bookstores.  This includes Greg Lehey's book, the (4) CD-ROMs which you
would get for the $39.95, and some additional CD-ROMS.

Marty Cawthon
ChipChat