Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:01:59 +0000
From:      Mark Pearson <mark@spltd.force9.co.uk>
To:        Tonysux =?iso-8859-1?Q?=A0?= <tonysux@addr.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Boot Manager Problem

All you need are two files;  'bootinst.exe' & the boot file 'boot.bin'.
Type  bootinst boot.bin  at a DOS prompt and the program will ask you
which disk if you have more than one and save your current MBR for a
future restore.
Both files are in the tools dir. on the CD-ROM or the FTP site.
/stand/sysinstall can do the same via the label editor - just quit
without changing anything and the next menu should be a prompt re the
boot manager.

Regards,
Mark