Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:42:29 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is *not* a racist comment

It was 02 Jan 2002 18:21:45 -0800 when I read this:

> swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen) writes:
>
> | I don't recall if he was called a racist, but one should beware the
> lawyers.
>
> That's a good point, but I consider this more of a technocultural thing
> rather
> than a racist or nationalist issue.  The reject messages include an
> email
> address that works, and if legitimate email is being blocked, I'm more
> than
> willing to open up a hole for that server.  Believe me, this is much
> more a
> self-defense issue than it is an offensive one.

I think I'm missing something(I did erase the original post already)? But
why would blocking how can blocking e-mail from a domain be an issue for a
lawyer? Don't people have the right to block things from entering their
servers?

roddierod@yahoo.com

"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness