Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 21:34:03 -0600
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <sysop@mixcom.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Another 2.1.7 upgrade & no bin dist

At 12:39 PM 3/30/97 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>For 2.2.1, I finally just re-wrote all of that attribute code in
>frustration at not being able to find the bug (and what I ended up
>with was much nicer in the end) and I haven't seen it since.

One thing I found usefull was the approximate size of the distribution,
which is no longer there.

Have to feel sorry for those that don't know "how much" and if the want it
all, it could get ugly.

Haven't had time to play yet, but looks good.

Didn't find more in the packages, but I got less.  "Not 'more or less' but
'more *and* less'" please.  ;-)

Considering some odd problems I have seen with one system out of 2 that
were upgraded to 2.1.7, I think I'll start fresh.  Don't care to track down
the oddities on a production server.

Still since you started fresh, I should give the benefit of the doubt.  8-)

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990