Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:37:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        Thomas Fiebig <tfie@stanley.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: sdcc-2.1.9

Thomas Fiebig writes:
| do you plan do upgrade this port to 2.3.0 the next time?

Do you have a use for it?  I've been using it for the firmware for the
Anchor Chip and have had various problems with other versions so
I haven't changed it.  If you have it working then I don't mind upgrading
it especially if I can make it work for my stuff.  Sdcc is very rough
and making it work is a bit of a pain.  I've tried a few times and
failed due to bugs so I'm still using a version that basically works.

Doug A.