Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:50:19 -0400
From:      "Tom Servo" <xtomservox@hotpop.com>
To:        "'Alin-Adrian Anton'" <aanton@reversedhell.net>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: raw socket programming

Off the top of my head this appears to be an include sequencing/circular
include problem.  Check the type that 'n_long' is being defined as and make
sure that the proper includes that define the type are defined before the
variable is defined and make sure that it is not getting run over.  Is that
the only files that you are including?
-ts