Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 1996 18:13:45 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        terry@lambert.org
Cc:        syssgm@devetir.qld.gov.au, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, syssgsm@devetir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: CPU compatibility

    Terry> Do you have a URL for this?  This is worthy of a link from
    Terry> the FreeBSD WWW pages.

http://einstein.et.tudelft.nl/~offerman/chiplist.html

I keep it in my FreeBSD->Hardware->submenu in Netscape.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he
made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she
disintegrated.  Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust
to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his
hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven - with
a gun."  -- Jack Handey