Date:      Thu, 23 May 1996 07:26:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Hovey <root@buffnet.net>
To:        Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: weird error

On Wed, 22 May 1996, Jeremy Sigmon wrote:

> I am getting the following error:
>
> www httpd: gethostby*.gethostanswer: asked for
> "80.25.30.206.in-addr.arpa", got "80.64.25.30.206.in-addr.arpa"

Get used to named errors - the only thing people screw up more than their
email setups, is their in-addr.arpa.  i believe there are internic
measures being proposed to zap out address space not set up properly -
but I have no idea when it will be acted upon.  In any event, its a
problem in their name serve