Date:      Sat, 31 May 1997 14:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        "Victor A. Sudakov" <vas@vas.tomsk.su>
Cc:        Randy Katz <randyk@ccsales.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2 reply addresses

> Randy Katz wrote:

> I would be very grateful if you or somebody else could post here his/her
> .procmailrc file tweaked for the freebsd mailing lists. It is always
> difficult to start. Now I use the elm filter that looks less scary.

Here's what Gary Palmer sent in response to a similar question a while
back:

:0:/tmp/.maillock-hackers
* ^Sender.*owner-freebsd-hackers
/home/gpalmer/Mail/in-hackers
:0:/tmp/.maillock-hackers
* ^Sender.*owner-hackers
/home/gpalmer/Mail/in-hackers
:0:/tmp/.maillock-ports
* ^Sender.*owner-freebsd-ports
/home/gpalmer/Mail/in-ports
:0:/tmp/.maillock-ports
* ^Sender.*owner-ports
/home/gpalmer/Mail/in-ports

Note that I was never very sure which `owner' each list had, so I went
with both just to be sure (I think at one point some lists had
`owner-freebsd-foo' and others had `owner-foo', and I could never be
bothered figuring out which was which :-) )

[.....]

Gary

[end Palmer quote]

Annelise