Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:30:52 +0300
From:      Dmitry Kolosov <ivakras1@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Acpi errors on pavilion laptop

On Sunday 11 January 2009 19:28:24 David DEMELIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed FreeBSD on my laptop, and upgraded it to 7-STABLE, at the boot
> time and after I got these ACPI errors.
>
> I don't know what these errors are about.
>
> Do you need more informations ?

1. ACPI Embedded Controller (EC) problem. I have it to on Acer 5720. Not
solved,but disabled by:
debug.acpi.disabled="ec cmbat"
2. System cooling and heat management problem (thermal). Try to disable this
part of ACPI by adding 'thermal' to debug.acpi.disabled BUT be carefull cuz of
system overheat!. After this it will looks like:
debug.acpi.disabled="ec cmbat thermal"