Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 08:04:59 +0200
From:      Sven Reimers <reimers@tu-harburg.de>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tomcat 3.2 and apache 1.3.12 under FreeBSD-current

Hi Chris,

yes you need JServ - but you can easily use
Apache from the ports than Apache-JServ from the ports
then extract Tomcat, add tomcat-apache.conf /tomcat.conf(?)
to your apache.conf. Check for correct path and there
you go. At least this is how I did it up to now. Perhaps
something changed in 3.2(?) - not sure, I have not used
it up to now.

Hope this helps besides that

Sven