Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 01:44:35 -0700
From:      Gregory Carvalho <GregoryC@stcinc.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports and applications

I found this on www.freebsd.org:

The FreeBSD development team is as concerned about security as they are
about performance. FreeBSD includes kernel support for IP firewalling,
as well other services, such as IP proxy gateways.

Do you know the specialized server naming conventions (ie telnetd, ftpd,
etc for the normal operation servers)?

--
Cordially,
Gregory Carvalho		GregoryC@stcinc.com