Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 1996 21:24:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      SINELNIKOV@sbmp04.ess.sunysb.edu
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!!! Cannot boot to FreeBSD! Lost in *@$\~!)&...

Hello list again,

I what to thank all peoples who respoded to my previous call for help.

Thank you.

However, I still cannot start with FreeBSD from just installed version.
I checked everything, eliminated all conflicts in config menu, checked all
drivers, irq, ports, memories. Sure, I made sure that disk gepmetry was ok.
I even remeber it from the top of my head 989cyl/15head/55sect!

And it has the same behavior, no matter what I do:

display the messages before... then:

Boot:

...and hangs after going to default. It, however allows to type something at
boot prompt, but I have absolutely no idea what to type there. Can anyone help?

I need your help so much and will be as much thankfull.

Yegor Sinelnikov