Date:      Wed, 14 May 2003 00:16:25 -0400
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        Beech Rintoul <akbeech@northwindcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with today's -CURRENT

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:41:43PM -0800, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> I'm having a problem building today's -CURRENT. Getting the following error:
>
> cc -O -pipe -mcpu=pentiumpro -DLIBC_SCCS -I/usr/src/lib/libkvm  -c

I don't know if it's coincidence, but I also had the same trouble,
and also was building for p6.  I'm about to try it again with no
CPUTYPE to see if that improves the outcome.

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.