Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 23:31:45 -0800
From:      Benn Horton <b.horton@ukonline.co.uk>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Core dump with xsm.

Hi,

I have recently installed 2.2.1-RELEASE and the X Session Manager is
core dumping with a segmentation fault, error number 250.
Also when running X I noticed that VSHM was not used.

The manpages don't seem to have installed properly so I need to
re-install them.
I'm not sure which device file to use to mount my dos partition on wdc0.
Alot
of the commands I'm familiar with like lsdev, lssf,rmsf etc. are not
available can I port them? And what commands can I use?

I would like to obtain a Korn Shell too.