Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 09:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@uswest.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: umc 90003af ethernet mystery card

Hi There

thanks for the suggestion!

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Paul T. Root wrote:

> John Utz wrote:
> >
> > Tnx for the response Doug;

> Can you boot DOS/Windows? There are a couple of programs that
> you can try to look at I/O, IRQs, DMA and such. MSD (Microsoft
> Diagnostics - standard with windows) or QAPlus (you have to pay
> for this one).
>
> They might be worth a try.

	Well, having MSD, I tried it. No Soap. The problem seems to be
that in order for it to be recognized by dos, it needs to be driven. if u
dont know what it is, then u cant drive it.arghh! So MSD reported NO
Network. Bummer.

> Paul.
>

> --
> Paul T. Root 			E/Mail: ptroot@uswest.com
> 200 S. 5th St. Suite 1100	PAG: +1 (800) SKY-PAGE PIN: 537-7370
> Minneapolis, MN  55402		WRK: +1 (612) 663-1979
> NIC:	PTR			FAX: +1 (612) 663-8030

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life