Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:54:05 -0400
From:      Matthias Trevarthan <trevarthan@wingnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: arplookup failure

I suppose I should have added that this is the address of one of our prim=
ary=20
routers. It also has an IP address on the network that my FreeBSD machine=
=20
lives on. After all, it's a router. It's responsible for routing traffic=20
between these two networks.

Any idea why it's causing my machine to throw arplookup failures? Any ide=
as=20
for a solution?

Thanks!