Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:49:22 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports/41582 (X)MedCon

Hi!

I'm only subscribed to freebsd-questions and freebsd-hackers,
so please CC me.

I wonder who wants to pick up the port mentioned in the subject
line? If no one does, is there something else I can do than just
sit and wait? I know I did post it 12th of August, but how long
should I expect it to take? I'm just a bit curious.

I got the suggestion from one @FreeBSD.org, that I should nag
someone until that person picked it up, but I hope I will not
have to do that, even though this might look at a start. :-)

Any reply, from someone who knows more than me about handling
ports, would be nice and appreciated.

Best regards,
Paul