Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:08:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Herbert Pirke <pirkeh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support for the 3Com WLan PCCard 3CRPAG175B

Hi everyone,

I just received my brand new 3Com card named
3CRPAG175B. I bought it because I thought it ran with
an Atheros chipset and was therefore supported by the
ath driver. Unfortunately, the card I received has a
"B" at the end, the ath manpage states support only
for the old model named 3CRPAG175 (w/o the B).

I couldn't get the card running (it runs fine under
windows). So chances are they changed the chipset. Is
there any way to find out what chipset the card uses
to be sure?

Has anyone such a card in use and managed to get it
run under FreeBSD?

I'm using 6.0. The Network card is recognised, but
dmesg just says "no driver attached" even though they
are loaded and working (tried this with another ath
card).

Thanks for your help with this.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com