Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:38:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      lockdown@metawire.org (Ben Pratt )
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems mailing FreeBSD Lists

Hello -

I've been having problems recently sending e-mail to FreeBSD lists.  For some reason I'm able to receive messages without a problem but when I try to send them I'm getting rejected by the list server.  I've tried using Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 as well as MS Outlook 2003.

I've been able to send in the past but I'm not sure if that was before I switched from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003.

Does anybody have any ideas as to why these clients wouldn't be able to send??

Thanks,

Ben

p.s. I'm sending this from a free OpenBSD shell that I've got.