Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 01:49:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Lldevinll@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

[this belongs on -questions, not -doc]

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997 Lldevinll@aol.com wrote:

> I have Windows 95.  Is it a simple upgrade?  And what does the desktop of
> this OS look like, and will most games run on it????  e-mail me at
> lldevinll@aol.com

It is simple, however, it is neither "upgrade" nor "downgrade".
Think "crossgrade".  :-)

The desktop is not as advanced as Win95's (by default, though it
can be made as and even more advanced, but that requires work,
thought, and effort).  There are many games for it, but most
large arcade-style games won't work.  You can have both Win95 and
FreeBSD on your computer simultaneously.

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk