Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:16:32 -0500
From:      Nader Turki <nturki@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Video Card

Hi guys,
I got a Diamond Viper V770 (TNT2) video card. It works fine.
I think Something is wrong with the card, I contacted Diamond and they
said they don'tr have any more of that product so they'll give me a full
refound back.
I was thinking to get the Viper II (S3 Savage2000), and wanted to know
If it's going to work with XFree or not.
Please let me know if anyone is using it and it works fine.
Thanks,

    --Nader