Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:37:36 +1000
From:      Pete MacGee <FreeBSD@farken.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail.cf question

Hi All,

I have an email address setup for incoming spam messages. What I want to do
is take any emails coming in to that address, and modify the subject of the
message before delivering it to its rightful owner.

I can make the sendmail.cf file detect the To: string with the line below.

HTo:       $>Check_To
D{Bazza}blah@foo.com

But I cant seem to find a way to make it take the subject line :
	Subject: Make your dreams come true
and add a string at the beginning of the subject :
	Subject: [SPAM] Make your dreams come true

Would anyone have any suggestions on how this may be done, or what to look
at to find an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Pete!
--
Computers are just like air conditioners... They don't work properly if you
open Windows.