Date:      Sat, 08 May 1999 23:32:00 -0400
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Win 98/FreeBSD with System Commander

System commander is designed to let me place complete partitions for any
OS anywhere on the disk.  I've seen linux partitions placed well above
the 1024 cylinder with SysCom.  While trying a 3.1-Release install off
the CD, i get as far as the disk labeler, where it complains that the
partition is above 1024 and so it can't create the partition, or if I
try to make swap partition it says could not create, Too big?    What do
I do?  Is there a way to force it to label anyway?  If not I'm worried
this person won't use FreeBSD, but will turn to Linux instead, and I
don't want that to happen.
--
Laurence Berland, Stuyvesant HS Debate