Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 1995 15:40:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.FreeBSD.org/What/

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

> Ref. http://www.FreeBSD.org/What/
>
> >	Applications: FreeBSD is not just for hackers anymore

> Any chance we can remove usage of `hackers' & put something (Anything !) else
> instead ?

Yes, see http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/FreeBSD for "FreeBSD
WWW: The Next Generation".  These pages are almost to the point where I'm
ready to replace the old with the new.  Comments are appreciated.  Note,
the searching of the WWW pages appears to work, but it doesn't really...

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============