Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:23:33 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        rotkap@gmx.de
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: print/cm-super size mismatch

Heino Tiedemann wrote:
> Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> Frank Shute <frank@shute.org.uk> wrote
>>   in <20081206083250.GA54798@melon.esperance-linux.co.uk>:
>>
>> fr> Hi,
>> fr>
>> fr> I just had a problem when building print/cm-super.
>>
>>  This was because the distfile was updated.  The port was also updated
>>  just now, so please try the latest ports tree.  Thank you for the
>>  report!
>
> This Bug ist still There.
>
> I updated my ports collection, I deleteed all in my distfile folder ->
> then I tried it today, und got this:

I had this problem yesterday, when it was fixed last week.  My guess is
that that the bug is not "still there" but that it was "renewed."  I am
thinking that distfile was updated yet again.

The odd thing was that even the distfile on the freebsd site was wrong.
  Shouldn't the distfile on the freebsd site be the one that the port
wants, rather than whatever the master sites have?

Stephen