Date:      Fri, 04 Nov 2011 05:33:26 -0700
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alberto Villa <avilla@freebsd.org>
Cc:        standards@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r227070 - in head: lib/libc/sys sys/compat/freebsd32 sys/kern sys/sys sys/vm

On 11/4/11 12:23 AM, Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Friday 04 November 2011 05:02:50 John Baldwin wrote:
>> Author: jhb
>> Date: Fri Nov  4 04:02:50 2011
>> New Revision: 227070
>>
>> Log:
>>    Add the posix_fadvise(2) system call.
>
> Shouldn't you define _POSIX_ADVISORY_INFO to 200112L in
> sys/sys/unistd.h?

It would appear that this is the last missing piece as we already
implement posix_memalign(), posix_madvise(), and posix_fallocate().
However, there does not seem to be an easy way on opengroup.org to
definitively list all the requirements of a given POSIX option.  Can
someone on standards@ chime in on if we now fully support this option?

--
John Baldwin