Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:35:24 -0300
From:      Marcelo Leal <leal@myway.com.br>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>, Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   arp

folks...
sorry, but i trust in you :O)
i have a problem, and don't know where find the answers... and that list
is for net problems...
my desktop freebsd give me a message: arp moved from: xxx to xxx... ARP
MOVED????
when i look in arp table.... the arp address of my dhcpd server is
wrong!!! i put the right there... and reboot... look and.... the
wrong!!!!
this mac address is not from my network... (machines) ..
maybe arp of the switch ports...
thanks!!!
and sorry by the english... :O)
i'm brazilian.