Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:53:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrew Sherrod <ixkatl@yahoo.com>
To:        Jeff Groman <groman.jeff@tchden.org>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE application errors-- Help

Did you install GNOME and/or Enlightenment after KDE?
This gave me similar problems.

As stated in the other reply, reinstalling all KDE
sources seems to work (most of the time. I still have
one machine I can't get to work right.)

I opened a PR on this. (If it is the
GNOME/Enlightenment/KDE problem)

--- Jeff Groman <groman.jeff@tchden.org> wrote:
> Has anyone seen errors like this?
>
> bash-2.03$ korganizer
> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
> /usr/local/lib/libkfm.so.2: Undefined symbol
> "__ti7QDialog"
> bash-2.03$ konsole
> QFont::load: Internal error
> Abort trap (core dumped)
> bash-2.03$
>
> I'm running 3.4.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff
>

> --
> Jeff Groman
> IS Department,	Childrens Hospital, Denver
> groman.jeff@tchden.org
> 303 864 5671

> message

=====
'During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.' - Al Gore, March 9, 1999: On CNN's Late Edition