Date:      Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:33:26 -0800
From:      Todd Lisonbee <toddlisonbee@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG,
Subject:   will someone from freeBSD to come speak at CSU Chico?

hello,

i was curious if there was anyone involved in the freeBSD project that we c=
ould get to come speak at our school,,

i am the president of the Chico State Linux Users Group,, we are not only i=
nterested in linux though and would enjoy meeting and hearing someone fro=
m the freeBSD project give a talk,,

if we could get someone for free that would be great as we don't really hav=
e any funding,,

if it would cost something it is possible to get funding from our student g=
overnment and be able to help cover someones expenses,,

CSU Chico is in Northern California 4-5 hrs from the Bay Area and 1-2 hrs f=
rom Sacramento,,

thanks,

Todd Lisonbee
President