Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 08:16:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.com
Subject:   Re: Need a Firewall but donīt know which one

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Michael Hancock wrote:

> http://www.gnatbox.com.  Floppy based system that is based on a culled
> version of FreeBSD.

The GNAT boxes are indeed very nice.  You can build a low end 486 box with
no hdd, and have a firewall/natd router up in about 10 minutes.  It works
over ethernet, isdn, and plain jane dialup.  Very cool stuff.  We use it's
big brother here (GTA's GFX-94 Double Firewall) here.  The newest versions
of the software for it are also FreeBSD based.  Something about BSDi
wanting a ludicrous license agreement to continue using it.

Jamie Bowden
Systems Administrator, iTRiBE.net

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.

	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)