Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:21:36 +0100
From:      Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to install BootEasy?

Hi,

Apologies for this, I'm sure I've seen the answer recently but I'm *&^%ed
if I can find it in the archives[1]. I have an installed FreeBSD hard disk
that I want to use as the second drive on a machine with other stuff on the
first drive. How do I install BootEasy on the first drive? TIA

[1] Sort by date on the archive search would be a worthwhile improvement.

--
Bob Bishop              (0118) 977 4017  international code +44 118
rb@gid.co.uk        fax (0118) 989 4254