Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 11:39:35 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Chung <jdchung@3WARE.com>
To:        'Mike Smith' <msmith@freebsd.org>, Reverend K Kanno <presence@churchofinformationwarfare.org>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 3ware

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0E2EE.8CA56FC0

Disclaimer: I'm from 3ware.

We did have a bug in which the adapter could lose an IO.  However, to our
knowledge, these bugs have been resolved -- the firmware upgrade is on our
website.

I have the box (which Mike is referring to) -- and after upgrading the
firmware, I haven't spotted the bug yet... but I am awaiting much more soak
time before issuing the clean bill of health.

Jeffrey