Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:44:32 -0800
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        luther <kf4fxm@i-plus.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: looking for Program

> luther wrote:
>
> Hi! Eric,hope you can help me,if you can and need to talk to me I will call
> you if you include phone number.I'am looking for a program where a 2Meter Ham
> Radio uses a TNC to connect to a Ham call like mine KF4FXM on my
> computer,which will bring up a screen on the conputer that welcomes the user
> to the ( KF4FXM TCP/IP Mailbox.It will allow the user to read ads like
> sale,mods,wanted an ect. Also has command line a thru z,can send an receive
> E-Mail.Their is a station in Vinna,WVa. with this program with the call KB8EHT
> that is useing a program JNOS 1.11b (Linux) but will not talk to anyone or
> help me start one here.Hope I have gave you enough information so you know
> what I 'am looking for .The KB8EHT Packet Station E-mail address is
> kb8eht@ampr.org .Hope to here from you soon,got your address from
> FreeBSD.Thank You
>
> Terry W. Hale

I can't help you here.  I have no experience with packet radio communication,
but have you tried running JNOS 1.11b?  FreeBSD does do linux emulation, and it
is quite good.

P.S.  Always CC the list, unless it is truly off-topic
P.P.S.  Don't send HTML messages.  Most people on the list can't/won't read
them.

--
Eric Hodel
hodeleri@seattleu.edu