Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:18:07 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New 5.0-CURRENT ports uploaded

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

I've finished a new package run with 5.0-CURRENT, and I've uploaded
the results to ftp-master, so they should make their way out to the
mirrors in the next few hours.  The latest run went much better than
the previous one (from June, before I went on vacation): 5400 packages
built (out of 7400 ports), compared to 3300 packages in June.  This is
better, but still far fewer than the >6200 packages that build on
-stable.

Most of the remaining failures seem to be C++-related, and due to the
removal of deprecated cruft from -current.

Thanks to everyone who has worked on fixing ports, although we still
need more people to work on fixing the remainder.

Kris

P.S. This is the first set of bzip2'ed packages to be uploaded: I
understand there are still bugs in pkg_add -r, but hopefully they will
be fixed shortly.

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt--