Date:       3 Oct 00 21:14:39 MDT
From:      Salman Maniar <msmaniar@usa.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   need help

Dear Sir/Madam

Most regards,I am a software Programmer and when I saw =

your side its look great for me and I to known about =

your services , FREE Product,  and side Information.

If you send me FREE these products "The FreeBSD Developers ,The FreeBSD
Documentation Project ,Free BSD Guide",I am very glad to recive it.

Its help me to lots,So send me FREE of these Products I am very =

Thank ful to you,

My Information:

Name: salman =

Title:Software Programmer