Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:52:18 +0100 (WEST)
From:      Joao Pagaime <jpsp@rccn.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Enable SACK

Hello all,

How do I enable selective acknowledges (rfc2018/SACK) on a
fBSD3.3 ?

I can't find anything interesting with "sysctl", nor
in the LINT kernel configuration file, however there's
a lot of references to it on the kernel source files.
	I enabled rfc1323 but I believe this doesn't
directly activate elective acknowledges (at least
rfc1323 states so).

Thanks,
João Pagaime

--
FCCN - Fundação para a Computação Científica Nacional - Tel: +351-218440100