Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:33:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Daniel Domengeaux <freebsd@supa-fly.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   internet keyboards

i recently bought a new MS internet keyboard (it was cheaper than the
logitech and i'm broke) and after searching around the net i can't seem to
find anything on how to use the extra keys at the top of the keyboard. i
know i can just use xmodmap to get them to do stuff in X but i don't know
what scancodes they generate or even how to figure it out. i did find a
bit of info on the freebsd-hackers list but it didn't seem to help me
much. if anyone has gotten these working or can atleast point me to some
info to get me started it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-daniel
pimp@supa-fly.org