Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:42:12 -0800
From:      "Derek Jewett" <djewett@snowcrest.net>
To:        "Leo Kliger" <leo@astea.com.au>, "Schmitt, Clifton O. PV2" <schmittc@emh2.campbell.army.mil>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: firewalls

Is tis a preferred firewall...? I have been using ipfw, but I find many
people are using different firewall solutions. We had a preference for
firewall-1, but Checkpoint the comapany that writes it doesn't support it
when used on freebsd.
I was hoping to hear what other use for a firewall, and what they based
their decision on.. Thanks