Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:37:01 +0530
From:      Sulabh Kausal <sulabh.kaushal78@gmail.com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mouse and Keyboard not working KDE4

Hi Jeremy,

Today I started FreeBsd on vmware and it is working fine. I opened it to
install drivers suggested by you but before installing I was just checking
and mouse and keyboard is working fine. May be after following handbook, it
started working. I think, I didn't restarted vm that's why it was not
working yestereday.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks,
Sulabh K.