Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 1996 01:30:28 -0800
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        Ron Lenk <rlenk@widget.xmission.com>
Cc:        imb@scgt.oz.au (michael butler), stable@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spontaneous reboot with -stable

> 	panic: getnewbuf: inconsistent LRU queue, qindex=0
>BTW: I apologize for sending a cc to hackers, but I've been unable to get
>any kind of response from anyone about this after the initial mail with
>Justin and David. ( A little pat on the head, along with "we're working
>on it" might be nice :) )

   I know you're frustrated. I've been very busy with preparing for and
doing an upgrade of wcarchive. I've been in the Bay area the last two days
installing the new equipment and I just got back. What little time I've
had while working on this the last 3 weeks has been spent on other bugs
that were critical to wcarchive's stability...and I'm still working on this.
If Justin Gibbs or John Dyson haven't fixed the problem for you after I've
finished what I'm working on now, then I'll look into this again and try to
fix the problem for you.

-DG

David Greenman
Core Team/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project