Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 07:44:17 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@mcs.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Someone needs to re-develop "Softupdates"

On Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 05:40:59AM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > As the putative "head" of the core team, I respect your opinion and request
> > (even though I believe it is entirely without merit), and therefore will
>
> You're in dreamland, Karl.  First off, I resigned as the "head" of the
> core team over a year ago specifically in reaction to your abusiveness
> at the time (to stand and take crap from Karl as President was a worse
> alternative than to simply resign the position and regain my right to
> respond to such, erm, people more as a "private citizen") and I was
> hardly the only core member thus abused - you've been a "problem
> child" almost from day one (and no, I don't think that BSDI would be
> willing to take you back either, damn them!).

Then what gave you the right to threaten to remove me from the lists?

Or was that an empty threat Jordan?

More of the same from you?  Not that I'm surprised.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service