Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 14:24:15 -0500
From:      "joe" <joe@thebestisp.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FrontPage 98 Server Extensions

OK, I have put up a page on setting up frontpage and have followed it line
by line myself (damn hard for me to do [I like to skip around and forget to
do things so I can swear at the computer] :-) on a virgin server and did not
have any problems so go for it http://www.thebestisp.com/freebsd/index.html
also it makes mention of our ftp server you are welcome to use it if you
like or get the tars from wherever..

joe@thebestisp.com