Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 13:30:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/15822: Update port misc/HomeDaemon to V0.99

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Will Andrews wrote:

# I heard a rumor that you use a perl script to do those mass commits. ;)

Not quite.  The commits I do by hand.  I do have a couple of
very simple shell scripts that help me though.

steve@bonsai(~/bin)$ wc -l *
      36 mkdiffs
       9 mknew
      15 tomaintainer
      60 total

I can send them to you if you like.  Nothing fancy.  Just an
easy way for me to make/test the fixes on my local box and then
scp(1) the changes up to freefall to be committed.  I don't do
remote CVS commits as many others do.

-steve