Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:52:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stan Brown <stanb@netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Mobile list)
Subject:   HP Ominbook 7100 key sequence question

	I am working through the setup of an HP Omnibook 7100. On the machines
	built in keyboard, there is a [Fn] key. This key is used with others to
	preform specific laptop type functions.

	For example [Fn][F5] switche between the internal LCD display, and the
	external monitor. This machine will serve most of it's life pluge not a
	port replicator, with a full size generic keyboard. I was wondering if
	there was a way to replicate this functionality with this keyboard?

	Fore example I used to be able to switch displays with
	[Ctrl][Alt][Tab], but this was using a comercial X server, should I be
	able to do the same using Xfree86?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems