Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 23:10:21 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, peter@spinner.dialix.com, current@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Heads-up! gcc-2.7.2 on the way!

: > I assume that the strength reduction stuff is disabled in the port, then.
:
: I believe one of the patches fixes that bug.

The 2.7.3-ss stuff that is in testing fixes that.

: > How does this square with the new g++ library stuff?
:
: They go hand-in-hand.  You can't have one w/out the other, hence the
: reason both are going in at the same time.

Yes.  You need patches for libg++ before it will work with 2.7.3-ss.
Sounds like nate is on top of all of this.

Warner