Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:57:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Zac M. Speidel" <pepsikid83@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD to Sony Vaio Laptop? Experts.. Please help =)

--0-1058154561-1015293468=:12846

Hello everyone,

I just recently bought a Sony Vaio Laptop and it has been working great for me, except for one thing.. FreeBSD is not on it.

The Laptop is a PCG-GR300 1Ghz w/ builtin NIC and Modem (that could be a problem?). What about the mouse pad which is built in on the machine? etc?? I would really like to run both console and X11..

Any information that you could give me at all would help greatly and I would be very thankful.. Please help :)

thanks,

-Zac Speidel (If you reply to this letter, can you please send an email directly to me? I currently dont subscribe to freebsd-questions)

Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball
--0-1058154561-1015293468=:12846

<P>Hello everyone,</P>
<P>I just recently bought a Sony Vaio Laptop and it has been working great for me, except for one thing.. FreeBSD is not on it.</P>
<P>The Laptop is a PCG-GR300 1Ghz w/ builtin NIC and Modem (that could be a problem?). What about the mouse pad which is built in on the machine? etc?? I would really like to run both console and X11..</P>
<P>Any information that you could give me at all would help greatly and I would be very thankful.. Please help :)</P>
<P>thanks,</P>
--0-1058154561-1015293468=:12846--