Date:      Fri, 07 Dec 2001 13:56:54 +0800
From:      David Xu <davidx@viasoft.com.cn>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        Nicolas Souchu <nsouch@fr.alcove.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kld VM pager

you mean we can use  OBJT_PHYS?  do we fully support it?
althougth we have phys_pager,  I suspect it is not enough,  because
along with fault handling,  graphics driver will need other operations,  for
examples, unmap other pages and setup hardware registers,
think about a frame buffer driver need to map 32K  window  into 1024K
address space,  when fault ocurrs in second  32K window,  it should unmap
first 32K address and activate second 32K address and setup graphics card
registers to let later access to its internal second 32K memory bank.
how can you handle such issue after vm_fault?

Regards,
--
David Xu