Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:07:01 -0600
From:      chris@tourneyland.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        hou-freebsd@cityscope.net
Subject:   Whoops - I forgot how to do partitioning

Hey all,

I'm reinstalling FreeBSD on a machine of mine (why the heck not), and I
realize I've forgotten everything I know about setting partitions and then
labelling them. I believe before I had 1 slice with 3 partitions: a swap,
something for var, and then the rest. But I almost certainly have that wrong.

I looked in the handbook, the FAQs, and the tutorials listed on the .org
page and couldn't find anything. And since my copy of The Complete FreeBSD
won't be here for another week, I'm a bit stuck.

Can anyone point me to somewhere that will refresh my memory?

Thanks,
Chris