Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:32:08 +0200
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Daylight Saving Time woes (Europe)

Hi all. The night between Saturday 30 March and Sunday 31 March,
Sweden (along with other EU countries?) went into DST. Unfortunately
my FreeBSD box did not.

Having searched the archives and read the manpages for 'date' and
'strftime' ~=100 times, I'll give up and ask here. How do I fix
this?

I cvsup'd my sources, went to /usr/src/share/zoneinfo and ran 'make
all install', thinking that would fix it. It didn't.

Having manually set the time one hour forward, the %Z option
to 'date' still gives +0200 when it should infact be +0100.

I'd appreciate some help on this one.

Cheers,
--
Martin   | PGP/GPG: | There is no cow